Saturday, September 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST PARROT HEAD CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!

Hey there loyal members......Sarah Sunshine here sending best wishes for a wonderful and fun-filled celebration this weekend from the "left coast" of our great country.  Sorry I cannot be with you but I too am cruising out in the beautiful Pacific on a relaxing Carnival ship for the next few days.  I want to reiterate what Harry has already said that I too am proud of all the fine and meaningful volunteer work, money raised, friendships created and energy expended over these past 18 years.  I don't believe Harry and I ever could have imagined what an awesome result has manifested when we had our first meeting of 8 people all those years ago.   Thanks to EVERYONE who has had a part in growing and keeping the club a reality.....our hats are off to all of you and we hope you keep up the good work for another 18 years!!


God bless and keep the spirit,

Sarah Sunshine