Monday, August 20, 2012

T- Shirt Design Contest for TBPH MOTM 2013


Ahoy Phellow Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Do you have talent??? Or do you think you have talent? Or have others told you have talent???
Then, it's time...to put it to the test and 
enter the TBPH MOTM T-shirt design contest. 
The winner will receive either their registration to MOTM 2013 paid for or a gift certificate to Whiskey Joe's!

We want to see how creative you are so send us your best design or designs and enter the MOTM T-shirt contest to design a shirt that the Tampa Bay Parrot Heads will wear proudly at the street festival on Friday, 11/2/12 in Key West!

To help with inspiration we have already selected the shirt that the winning design will be put on it's the
Navy Rainbow bottom wave - Here's the link: http://www.tiedyeshowroom.com/view_product.php?id=49

The theme for MOTM this year is Another Trip Around the Sun.  Below are the lyrics are....

Hear 'em singing Happy Birthday
Better think about the wish I made
This year gone by ain't been a piece of cake
Every day's a revolution
Pull it together and it comes undone
Just one more candle and a trip around the sun
Chorus:
I'm just hanging on while this old world keeps spinning
And it's good to know it's out of my control
If there's one thing that I've learned from all this living
Is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go

No, you never see it coming
Always wind up wondering where it went
Only time will tell if it was time well spent
It's another revelation
Celebrating what I should have done
With these souvenirs of my trip around the sun

(Chorus)

Yes, I'll make a resolution
That I'll never make another one
Just enjoy this ride on my trip around the sun
Just enjoy this ride ...
Until it's done

Rules:
  • Represent the theme for MOTM 2012
  • Parrot, margarita, fin in the design
  • Design submitted by 9/5/12
If you are interested in submitting, please let Cindy Lou Who, our TBPH Yeoman, know. 


FINS UP!!!!